MEET TONY PULLA'S REAL ESTATE SALES TEAM
It's been nearly 41 years since Tony began his career in real estate, and he's now been named the number one realtor in Northumberland County for 16 years in a row. Find out more about Tony's real estate career by clicking Tony's photo.
A licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Jan is one of Northumberland County's leading 'Buyer Agents' and her expertise and in depth knowledge of the real estate buying process is a valuable asset to The Pulla Team.
Tony’s very first assistant, Jill has been a member of The Pulla Team since 1993. Although a licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Jill's administrative talent and her thorough knowledge of real estate office procedures are unmatched in the local marketplace.
As Tony's eldest daughter, Nikki, has been in Real Estate her whole life and thus is naturally attuned to the nuances of the ever changing Marketplace. With today's Real Estate Buyers and Sellers relying on the speed and convenience of the Internet, Nikki's technological skills keeps The Pulla Team wired and connected to their many clients, customers and associates.
A real estate sales team that knows what it's all about
It’s about knowing the neighbourhood
Of course the neighbourhood is important to you, and no one knows the nooks and crannies of every neighbourhood in Northumberland County better than Tony and the Pulla Team.
Over the past 19 years, Tony has successfully marketed 2795 properties throughout Northumberland County. At this point, they know almost every house, street, bus route, school and shopping centre.
It’s about considering all the options
Decisions, decisions. Whether buying or selling, every choice is important — and it’s important to consider all your options, from different neighbourhoods and homes to a wide range of services and features. Nobody brings you more options than Tony and the Pulla Team.
It’s about finding the right home or buyer
Every buyer is looking for “just the right home,” and every seller is looking for “just the right buyer.” No realtor in Northumberland County matches homes to buyers better or more often than Tony’s Team.
It’s about making sure every detail is covered
Market research, pricing, comparables, listings, staging, presentation, floor plans, photography, virtual tours, marketing, advertising, viewings, feedback, taxes, inclusions, offers, negotiations, mortgages, building inspections, legal fees — there’s a lot more involved in the process of buying and selling real estate than many people realize.
Paying attention to every single detail of every single transaction is a crucial part of any successful real estate office — and nobody covers these details more thoroughly or efficiently than Tony Pulla and his Team. They’ve established effective, time-proven procedures to ensure that none of these important details ever fall through the cracks.
Success comes from experience
But success also takes understanding, based on knowing the clients’ needs and wants — in a home, a neighbourhood, schools, conveniences, amenities and activities — and a dedication to translating those needs and wants into reality. This is what Tony and his Team excel at doing every single day.
- Three professional, reliable, experienced real estate sales assistants. Two of these assistants are licensed real estate salespeople. Having this team of dedicated professionals behind him allows Tony to concentrate all his energies on successfully negotiating the transaction on your behalf, whether you're buying or selling.
- Established, finely-tuned procedures in place to make your selling or buying experience as straightforward, buttoned-down, error-free and enjoyable as possible.
- Skilled management of all the details, from your first contact with the office to the day the final paperwork is signed.
- A technologically connected, sophisticated, and fast-moving office, with every team member committed to fulfilling your real estate needs 24/7.
- A thick portfolio of client testimonials to substantiate their long-standing reputation as “The Leading Real Estate Sales Team in Northumberland County.”*
The Pulla Team Promise
"We promise to do our professional best to successfully help you buy or market a property, to provide you with measurable positive results and affordable, unparalleled quality of service."
*Based on MLS statistics from the local real estate board (1995-2013)